Changing Ireland Accelerator
Supporting social entrepreneurs reaching Ireland’s most underserved and under-represented communities to create transformational change
The Changing Ireland Accelerator is a twelve-month initiative for underserved social entrepreneurs needing support to accelerate their impact. SEI is delighted to work alongside INCO, who will provide funding of €60,000 to the successful social entrepreneurs.
Throughout the 12 months, you will work with SEI to support you in key areas of need. We provide one-to-one support, coaching and consultancy as well as group training, in areas such as leadership development, marketing and communications, governance, strategic planning, and finance.
Important Information & Announcements
Applications will open on 21st February 2023, with successful Awardees appointed to the programme from June 2023.
More information about the Accelerator Programme will be released in 2023, which will include an Application Guide, key dates and FAQs.
With support from:
Who is eligible?
- You are aged 18 years or over at the time of applying for the programme.
- You are the person (or people in the case of a partnership) leading the organisation – the main driver(s) and decision maker(s).
- You have identified a social or environmental issue and developed a clear solution and business model to solve it.
- Your solution must be new or better than others in existence already in Ireland, and be benefiting people in Ireland.
- The organisation is benefitting underserved and/or underrepresented communities in Ireland.
- You have the ambition to scale and grow the impact of your organisation beyond its current level, and have a plan to do so.
- You are open to and available to take part in the learning and development opportunities provided through the Programme.
You are willing to work on developing your organisation on a full-time basis (or equivalent if partnership) for the duration of the Programme.
- You have clear and compelling evidence to demonstrate the social impact of the organisation.
- You have been previously successful in raising or generating sufficient income to implement your solution.
- Your organisation is based on the island of Ireland.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and we are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, marital status, family status, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity or religion. (The Equal Status Acts 2000-2018)